Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a bunch of wankers

Thanks to Brent for pointing this out...

You know, I wasn't all that happy about the "Blackout" idea when UGA announced it for the first time last year. I thought it was a gimmick and hokey. But I went, all in black, to support the team and because the players asked us to. They had just beaten the Gayters...I would have worn a geisha outfit if they asked me to (and I would have looked FABULOUS).

For Tech fans, however, the sentiments are apparently different...

Best quote of the article? From a Tech fan...

“I was telling one of my friends that if we wanted to do something
original, we should have a geekout and have a football game at the library,”
Pritchett said, “because that’s where everyone is, anyway. It’d be a guaranteed
sellout.”

AWESOME.

No comments: