Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nice article on MoMass

Check it out here.

Mohammed has always been a class act, and we will miss him after this year. Sure, he had a "disappointing" sophomore year (I hate using that word about a kid who was 19 at the time), but he has made COUNTLESS big catches, been a true leader both on and off the field, never got into trouble, and has been a guy who has been mentioned many times by the young receivers as the one who has taught them the most (especially AJ Green).

I think he could go on to have a decent NFL career, and he's probably going to be a steal for somebody in the draft.

It's the only thing I don't like about college football...everything seems to go by too fast. Seems like we just started the season, and now there are only 2 regular season games left. Seems like yesterday that I was watching Massaquoi make his debut by skying to grab a DJ Shockley pass against Boise State, and now he's an elder statesman on the team and about to move on.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Anyway...here's a little MoMass (and Munson) to cheer me up!

1 comment:

BAYDAWG13 said...

I absolutely love that call! IMHO it's one of Munson's finest from the latter years. I always picture Hondo or somebody holding up a card with Mo's name on it an after all the "TOUCHDOWN"s, Muns looks over. reads the card and then puts the exclamation point on the call. Hope Staff and Mo hook up on like 17 more of these against the Nerds in a couple of weeks!