Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LOST continues to bring the awesome

OK, I will have my full recap up in a day or so, after I get a chance to re-watch and fully process, but I wanted to go ahead and profess my undying love and devotion to the Lost braintrust after yet another episode chock full of teh awesomez...

This is the first episode of the season that we have ended an episode with more questions than answers, in my opinion. This was, of course, a regular occurrence for the first 3+ seasons. Off the top of my head:

- Why did Locke have to kill himself?
- Did Ben go after Penny (I think the answer to that is YES)
- What happened to Ben that he looks like he put his face through a cheese grater? And does it have anything to do with Sayid being in custody?
- Why was Sayid being transported by the authorities to GUAM, of all places?
- How did Hurley know which flight to get on, and why was he bringing a guitar?
- What happened to Aaron? (or am I not supposed to ask that, Kate?)
- Where did everybody else go (Ben, Sayid, Sun, Lapidus)?

I'm sure there are more, but it's getting late and my brain is fried...I'll be back later with my theories as to the possible answers to these questions, as well as any other I lay awake in bed tonight and think of.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, teh awesomez were present again. Man, the tempo is just cracking. Love it.

Can't wait for the full post.

Ridge
GeorgiaBulldog.com

The Wright's said...

Great post Scott !! I do have to say I was ready to strangle Glen Burns over the possibility that we were going to miss a single second of the episode.