Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jeff Owens continues to put me to shame...

If you haven't checked out Jeff Owens' blog, you're missing out. It's becoming a must read for all Dawg fans. Today he has a Q&A with the Ginger Assassin himself, Joe Cox.

Here's my favorite part:
30. What does wearing the “G” means to you? The “G” represents a lot of things to me. It is a reward to wear it and it reflects a lot of hard work throughout my life to get here. It also represents the history of an incredible football program that is respected around the nation. It is our job as Bulldogs to carry on the legacy of Georgia football and we are all proud of wearing that G. It means everything to me and it is something I will cherish forever.

THAT'S the kind of leadership we need. Not that Staff was/is not a leader, but it's this love of UGA and being a Dawg that I'm pumped about.

GO DAWGS!!!

No comments: