Thursday, May 14, 2009

Super-quick Idol and LOST thoughts

First, Idol...I am, of course, very happy about the results, and I think the finale could be VERY interesting. According to all reports, the voting last night was extremely close between all threee contestants. Who do you think is going to get the majority of Danny's votes? Yeah, this could really be a SHOCKING finale. I don't know that it will be a "Big Ding-Dong," but it may be shocking anyway.

As for LOST, my initial reaction is mixed. There was LOTS of really, really awesome stuff, but there was also some disappointments (namely both Jack and Juliet's motivation being KATE) and a lot more unanswered questions. That's one of the reasons I am a little disappointed...I feel like I have more questions now than I did this time yesterday, and that is definitely not what I was expecting.

Of course, the most important question was answered...Vincent is fine. That was maybe my favorite part of the whole episode, the revelation that Bernard, Rose, and Vincent are "retired."

I don't know when I'll have my full recap up, honestly...this one is going to take a while, because right now I feel like my brain is cole slaw.

Namaste.

No comments: