Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update on LOST recap

Ummm....yeah, about that. I went back and rewatched it, and found that I liked the episode even LESS upon rewatch. Obviously, a mediocre LOST episode is still better than most television, so I was entertained...but I just did not like the writing in this episode. Very clunky dialogue, some awkward scenes (like the whole "undercover sting" operation at the beginning...I agree with what I saw somewhere else: It was so unbelievable that I thought maybe Sawyer and Miles were re-making "Expose" in this reality).

Anyway...combine my less than enthusiastic response to this episode with some real-life issues that had to be dealt with this weekend, and it adds up to there probably not being a full recap of this one. I may go back and do one later, but for now I guess I said all I really want to say about it in my initial writeup from last week.

This week should be better. For the spoiler-phobic folks out there (which I am, too, but I accidentally overheard something this week), I won't tell you why...but suffice to say that I am REALLY looking forward to this week's episode.

Namaste.

No comments: