Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm outta here!

Don't worry...I'm not shutting down the blog or anything. I'm just heading HERE:


Hopefully, it will still look like that when we get there...praying for no oil sheen or tar balls!

I am still planning on one more LOST post...since I've already written a lot about the finale (plus we're probably past the point where any of you are looking for a full "recap"), it will probably just be my leftover thoughts, stuff that I particularly loved, little things I want to point out, etc. Look for that sometime next week.

In the meantime, I have posts scheduled to go up every day while I'm gone...which means I will actually be a more prolific blogger while on vacation then when I am at home.

The posts are part of a "Countdown to Kickoff" type thing...not nearly as good as the ones going on at Bubba 'N Earl or Catfish and Cornbread, so be sure to check those out every day, as well.

Have a great week!

No comments: