Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick thoughts on Lost...more to come

Very busy...it may be a couple of days before the full LOST recap is up.

Some quick thoughts on "What Happened, Happened":

- I usually don't like Kate-centric episodes, but this one was probably my favorite of hers. More than anything, I was glad to learn that her reasons for going back to the Island was not for Jack, not for Sawyer...it was for Aaron. The new love of her life. She's going to bring his mother back to him.

- Miles and Hurley were hilarious, and it showed again how well the writers know their audience. Their conversation mirrored what I'm sure are thousands of conversations that LOST fans have had this season, especially during the first few time-travel episodes.

"I'm waiting for my hand to start disappearing."

Hee.

- Jack is a whiny baby. "Wah, Wah, nobody likes me..." Whatever, dude. He needs to come up with better motivation than, "I'm doing this so people will like me."

- Richard said that when Ben comes back he will have "lost his innocence." Do I even WANT to know what that means? Seemed kind of....icky.

The more I think about this episode, the more I like it...at first I thought it was just OK, but as I'm writing this I'm thinking of more and more stuff to get into. Be back in a day or so with the full recap!

Namaste.

No comments: