Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gone fishin'....again

Those of you who know me in "real life" probably have a good idea of why there are tumbleweeds blowing through this blog space right now. For those of you who only know me through the blogosphere and Twitterverse, sorry....the blog has been way down on my list of priorities lately.

I hope to be back up and running next week, as American Idol heads into the finals and spring practice starts for the Dawgs. Since the team is only practicing one day and then breaking for two weeks, and that one day happens to fall on my birthday, I am going to assume this is Coach Richt's birthday present just for me, and I send my thanks.

Be back soon...

1 comment:

William said...

Not at all. It's a birthday present to me, March 10th. But I can understand how you feel that way. Now I'm taking my Stratos back to Clarks Hill. GO DAWGS!!