Friday, September 4, 2009

Wanted to get my prediction on record...

I actually figured out how I felt about this game about a week ago, and I really thought that I was going to be the maverick when it comes to prognosticating the opener against the CowPokes. But, reading other blogs and predictions this week, it looks like I'm pretty much in lockstep with a lot of both Bulldawg Bloggers and national media as well.

I think it will be a back and forth game in the first half...halftime score something like 14-14 or 17-14. Then in the second half the Dawgs better overall talent and depth start to take over, and the Dawgs surge ahead to a 31-21 lead, then withstand a late rally to leave Stillwater with a 31-28 win.

I think the offense will be better than most people think, thanks in large part to the offensive line and A.J. Green's further development. Defense has a chip on their shoulder, and will weather a couple of breakdowns in the young secondary and make just enough plays to pull out the win.

GO DAWGS!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cowboys -4

I don't feel too warm and fuzzy about Alabama, either.

Really hope I'm wrong.....

Josh G. said...

The Tide rolls today, Darren.