Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New name for the Logan Gray Experiment

My friend Brent (you can find his blog on the blogroll to the right, or here - but if you've checked it in the last month or so, don't bother...I can assure you it hasn't been updated) has been bugging me for days to post his idea for a name for the Logan Gray "Wildcat" offense, assuming of course that this particular scheme ever evolves into something other than one play a game. Obviously, we can't call it the Wildcat, what with us being Dawgs and all.

His suggestion? The Dingo Formation.

Get it?

Cause a dingo is a wild dog.

He even has the perfect sign ready for gameday: "Logan Gray is Gonna Eat Your Baby!!"

Yeah, I have weird friends.

To be fair, he also sent me this video of Brandon Boykin's kickoff return as seen from the UGA student section...I like it when it goes all "Cloverfield" when Brandon breaks loose:



GO DAWGS!!!

5 comments:

MikeInValdosta said...

That's great!

Unknown said...

I was disappointed to learn that Vanderbilt calls their version of the wildcat the "Stallion" formation.

I was looking forward to making fun of the "Wild Dore" formation. Because, really... how wild can a door get?

BAYDAWG13 said...

Thanks for finally getting around to letting Dawg Nation know about the Dingo, It's the latest fad sweeping NE GA.

Anonymous said...

It's called the Grayhound. And the G is not silent in Go Dawgs at the kickoff. And not in a little boy voice. How embarassing.

amanda young said...

awesome game even though my team lost : ( amanda vanderpool fashion